SIGMA is the flagship event of LUMS Students Mathematics Society,
organized in collaboration with the Mathematics Department at Lahore University of Management Sciences.
SIGMA '19 will be held in LUMS over three days, 8th, 9th and 10th of February 2019. It will comprise of various competitions ranging from basic
arithmetic to puzzles that require far-fetched logical and mathematical reasoning.
Students must be between ages 15-20 and each school can send up to five teams, consisting of three to five students each.
Furthermore, there is no limit to the number of private teams.
There will be a trophy for the overall winning team, shields for winners of individual events and Certificate of Participation
for all other students.
Frequently Asked Questions
• What is the date of the event?
8th, 9th and 10th February 2019.
• Where is the event happening?
It is taking place in Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS).
• How should my team register?
You can register by logging on to https://register.lums.edu.pk/ and fill in the registration form for SIGMA '18.
• What is the registration fee?
Registration fees is Rs 2500 per team member.
• What is the delegation fee?
Registration fees is Rs 100 per team.
• How many members should my team have?
Your team should consist of 3-5 members.
• What is the last date to register?
The last date to register is 15th of January 2019.
• What is the last date to make the payment?
The last date to make payment is 15th of February 2019.
• What is the method of payment?
A fee voucher will be generated once you successfully submit all your details on the online registration portal https://register.lums.edu.pk/.
You will be able to make the payment either online or through cash, Pay Order and Bank Drafts made in favour of "Lahore University of Management Sciences".
Further details and alternate procedures can be found on the voucher once it is generated
• Is SIGMA 2019 providing accommodation for out of city participants?
Unfortunately we cannot provide you with accommodation but we will suggest places to all the interested teams.
• Where can I find information about the individual events?